New Website = New Body
In order to become the healthiest I've ever been, I've committed to working out 5 days a week for one hour. I was at the gym last month while looking outside at 25'C weather and it did not feel right! So from that moment forward, I've been going for light runs in the neighbourhood, followed by weights, abs and stretching (either outside on the grass or in my gym basement) and I love it. I love being outside.
When I got home yesterday, it was just about to pour. But I thought what the hell?! and went for a run in the rain with my two girls, Abby (Black Yorkie-Poo) & Marley (White Westie). I felt like a kid again running in the rain! So if you ever get the chance, I highly recommend it ;) Just don't wear a white shirt accidentally like I did. Thank gosh I had a hoodie wrapped around my waste to put on when the rain really stared coming down.
If you're like me and get bored easily and don't like the gym, I plan on creating a more structured yet diverse work out routine so I'll keep you posted on what works for me and what doesn't.
Songs to Work Out to:
- Static Revenger & Richard Vission ft. Luciana - I Like That
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Higher Ground
- Klangkarussell - Netzwerk (Falls like rain)
- Britney Spears - Work Bitch (This song always comes on, even when I put my phone on shuffle. The lyrics push you hard!)
- Beyonce - Partition (This ones perfect for abs and stretching)
Check out Marley's pre-work out routine. She makes working out look so easy.